Re: gEDA-user: anyone import into pcb a kicad netlist? I have kicad schematics and modules for all my parts but want to use the topo autorouter in pcb

On Thu, 2010-07-08 at 13:58 -0400, joshua wojnas wrote:
> anyone import into pcb a kicad netlist? I have kicad schematics and
> modules for all my parts but want to use the topo autorouter in pcb

KiCad should have some support for freerouting from

http://www.freerouting.net/

The toporouter from gEDA is still in an experimental state, for pcb 2009
snapshot it can route only if there are no manually drawn traces on the
board. Command is something like :toporouter(). I think the toporouter
in the developer version of PCB program can handle existing traces, and
has some via support. But it is still not really bound to end-users...