Re: gEDA-user: PCB delete problem

On Mon, 2010-07-12 at 12:11 +0100, Richard de Rivaz wrote:
> Hi
>    I have some rectangular filled silk screen shapes which I need to
>    delete or make unfilled. Delete does not seem to work on these shapes
>    and I wonder if there is some way of forcing a delete or turning a
>    filled shape into an unfilled shape?
>    Regards Richard

No problem with PCB 2009 snapshot.

Note that we can use DEL or BACKSPACE keys, or the Delete tool (bones
head). DEL key delete stuff under the mouse pointer, Backspace key
deletes selected stuff, and Delete tool is used by clicking on elements.

This is for GTK, should be similar for Lesstif/OpenMotif Gui. It may
help to make other layers invisible before deleting from silk layer.

I think you can redefine your keys, may that be your problem?

I think you can not convert a filled rectangle into an unfilled one. We
have silk lines, and we have rectangles. Use one of them.