Re: gEDA-user: examples of edge connectors

Just make regular pads and put them to the edge of PCB.
Then tell them you either want ENIG coating for entire board (you do
anyway if you're solderpasting) or ask to do "gold fingers" just for
the edge connector part.

You can also just leave them as bare copper, but that probably wont last long.