Re: gEDA-user: "click on zoom focus"

This is a re-send... the first message hasn't posted after almost an hour!

On 07/23/2010 06:09 PM, David McQuate wrote:
PCB gets into a state in which all menus and buttons are grayed out,
and therefore not active.
In the status line at the bottom, it says, "click on zoom focus".
I get that when I am working with two programs open. If the other window has focus, but I scroll with the mouse wheel over PCB, menus and buttons gray out and do not return.

What is it looking for?
How do I get it out of this state? (eg so I can save the layout)
I exit anyway, and it prompts to save if there are changes.

Regards,
Ethan