Re: gEDA-user: About vbpp and vbs status

   I haven't tracked VBPP recently, but as for VBS, may I ask *why* do you
   want it?
   Icarus Verilog is way more advanced and actively developed.
   VBS was developed more than 10 years ago (before Icarus), but it was
   Jimen Ching's University graduation project and AFAIK it wasn't
   maintained much afterwards.
   I have contributed a few patches to VBS but that was really >10 years
   ago.
   Looking at some of the social sites it seems that Jimen Ching is no
   longer focused on Engineering or software these days.
   Udi
   On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Andrea D'Amore