gEDA-user: verilog -> gschem

   I've looked at the mailing list archives and seen people ask but
   haven't seen if anyone has code to take a verilog netlist and create a
   gschem file from it. I don't care about what the schematic looks like,
   can be ugly. I just need to get it into gschem format to run through
   gnetlist to a different netlist format.

   Why? Well, I'm getting files from different tools (gschem along with
   tools from other sites) and the common format I can generate is verilog
   which works out well because I'm using icarus verilog for simulation.
   The next step in the process requires running the design through
   gnetlist but since gnetlist only reads gschem files as input I need to
   get the verilog files to gschem to feed gnetlist.

   -Frank