gEDA-user: MUCS-PCB

Just wondering if anyone out there has used MUCS-PCB for any recent
designs, and what (if any) conversion scripts exist to convert between
gschem and pcb.

I downloaded it, tried some examples, and after burning a bunch of CPU
cycles, I realized that I don't have the proper filters to convert plot
files into something viewable. Thoughts? I figured that Solaris might
still have some plot filters hiding in the attic, but I couldn't find
anything that looked applicable on the machines that I have access to.

For those unfamiliar with MUCS-PCB, it is a collection of autorouters
(including one based on simulated annealing). The home page is here:

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/amulet/tools/mucs_pcb/

If things look promising, I may start hacking on the source, in which case
this thread should probably move to geda-dev.

--
Charles Lepple <clepple@ghz.cc>
http://www.ghz.cc/charles/