gEDA-user: Tech Paper on PCB routing theory wanted

Hi, there:

   I'm wondering if anyone on this group has a
collection of tech papers on PCB routing
theory and algorithm.

   I've seen encouraging progress in qschem and
ngspice. Now it is
time to work on PCB design part of gEDA project in
order to form a complete design flow
of a system design.

   I've also seen there is a tremendous demand for a
decent design suite
here in Asia as electronic industry is booming in this
region while companies cannot
afford high-end PCB tools made by Cadence and Mentor
(Even OrCad of Cadence and
Expedition and Pads of Mentor are considered expensive
in this region). I would like to
see gEDA eventually to come up with something like
Protel as its first milestone...

Chimin Yen