Re: gEDA-user: Circuit Simulators - again

Hi,

>with reference to this article :
>http://www.mail-archive.com/geda-user@geda.seul.org/msg00010.html
>
>I have altered my gschemrc to look like so
[snip]

>("1" . direct-gwave)

	This line needs to be put into the system-gschemrc into the
"global-keymap" structure.  This structure starts around line ~929.

[snip]
>Also, does this mean that when operating gschem you can just push '1' to
>operate ngspice ????

	I really don't know.  Just looking at the scheme code, it looks
like it creates a spice netlist via gnetlist, runs that through ngspice
and then runs gwave.  I find this idea of using scheme to bind the tools
rather clever. :)  I was planning to integrating this scheme code into
the main distribution, but I didn't get around it because my guile-gtk
install is/was broken (so I couldn't test it).  I bet I still have the
original e-mail in my inbox waiting for me to do something with it (yup).
Needless to say, I'm a little (very) behind.

								-Ales