Re: gEDA-user: Circuit Simulators - again

OK, this works.
I think gwave has problems however ... I get the following :

Circuit: * Spice netlister for gnetlist

Level not specified: Using level 1.
Doing analysis at TEMP = 300.150000 and TNOM = 300.150000
Warning: vs: no DC value, transient time 0 value used
No. of Data Columns : 9

Initial Transient Solution
--------------------------

Node                                   Voltage
----                                   -------
out                                          0
2                                            9
3                                      4.01094
4                                       2.1647
1                                      2.81937
in                                           0
vs#branch                                    0
v#branch                           -0.00107794

No. of Data Rows : 508
CPU time since last call: 0.170 seconds.

Total CPU time: 0.170 seconds.

Current dynamic memory usage = 143360,
Dynamic memory limit = -98305.

62  (or (try-module-linked name) (try-module-autoload name) ...)
63* [try-module-autoload (gtk-1.2 gtk)]
64    R@0 R@0 N@( R@H'N@@ N@-module dir-hint-module-name #f) (and # #))
65  ` N@€ N@8 N@X N@0 N@  N@0 N@P N@(lambda () #) (lambda () #) ...)
...)