Re: gEDA-user: Announce: Windows Install Program for gEDA-GAF Version 20020527

>The Windows gEDA-GAF installation program has been upgraded to version
>20020527 >of gEDA-GAF.  It is available at:
>
>  http://www.geda.seul.org/devel/win32/gEDA-gaf-20020527m4.exe
>
>To install Windows gEDA-gaf, just download the installer from the above
>URL and execute it.  This will create a standard Windows gEDA-GAF
>installation, version 20020527 (with a few Win32 bugs fixed).
>
>The installer has been tested on Windows ME, NT4, 2000 and XP.

	Many thanks to Gus for going through all the work of getting
this done! :-)  If anybody has any feedback, please post it to either
geda-user/geda-dev or send it to Gus.

	Also, on this note, I am moving the zip distribution of this
package into the old directory.  Everybody should start using the installer.
Why?  Because it works and if you use it, you will get the right environment
variables set and everything should work.  I will not release another .zip
distribution (to minimize the amount of time spent supporting win32 installs).

								-Ales