Re: gEDA-user: conditional assign gets compile error

Hi,
   Looks like this might be a bug. Apparently, the bug is with the usage
of the decimal radix with 'z'. If you change to using hex (64'hz) or
binary (64'bz), everything works okay.
   Okay, here are the things that I've tested (just for everyone's
interest)

- 64'dz
	- Fails
- 64'dx