Re: gEDA-user: gschem2pcb Issues

Hey Alez, what is the difficult to do a co-work between gEDA and Pcb to have
a consistent list of symbols on both programs?
Thats one of the pricipal difficults to use Pcb profissionaly, and gschem without
a good pcb layout program do 25% of the job. Normally a schematic will result
on a pcb, and if Pcb dont do the job, in my case, I have to use Tango sch and
pcb to do my job, understand? My english is a trash, sorry...