Re: gEDA-user: gschem2pcb Issues

>I've had the same problem and solved it by choosing only
>footprints existing in the pcb-m4-directory. Then it worked
>fine.

Pardon my ignorance, but how do you know what are acceptable footprints whithin that directory?  Are they listed in the *.m4 or in the *.inc files?  What purpose do the *.list files serve?
I tried a couple of the values in the to.inc file, in gschem setting "footprint=PKG_TO92" as per the definition:

define(`PKG_TO92',
`Element(0x00 "$1" "$2" "$3" 60 70 0 100 0x00)
(
	PIN(50, 200, 80, 20, 1)
	PIN(150, 200, 80, 20, 2)
	PIN(250, 200, 80, 20, 3)

	ElementArc(150 200 100 100 315 270 10)
	ElementLine( 80 130 220 130 10)

	Mark(50 200)
)')

Found in to.inc, but got the same error message as before.  Thanks.
-B Cattle

Communicate in total privacy.