Re: gEDA-user: gschem2pcb Issues

-----Quoted Message-----

Yeah, that infinite loop must be the problem.  However, the only defined
attributes in the schematic for that component are as follows:

C 32100 74200 1 270 0 connector2-1.sym
{
	T 32900 74200 5 10 1 1 270 0
	uref=CONN2
	T 32100 74200 5 10 0 1 0 0
	footprint=SIL 2
}

So, the aforementioned underscore must be coming from somewhere else.
Perhaps one of the scheme files?  Am I the only one who has ever seen
this kind of thing, because the same infinite loop happened in every
schematic I tried.  Thanks guys.
-Bryan Cattle