gEDA-user: PCB and CircuitCAM

Hi,
I have had some problem with a program called CircuitCAM used for milling
prototype boards and the output of PCB. All thermals and connections to the
power planes are milles so that there are no connections. Has anybody got an
idea how to solve this problem. So far I have had to route ground and power
normally.

Seems that the GerberX from PCB consist of 3 %LN parts on the layer: 1 for the
tracks, 1 for the cut area and 1 which is the power plane. The power plane is
a solid rectangle of copper. Thermals are a part of the tracks layer.

I have to use CircuitCAM in order to prepare the gerber data for milling. The
CircuitCAM file format is proprietary otherwise it would probably be better
to make a converter program as it only run on Windows machines.

Svenn