Re: gEDA-user: libgdgeda in a .deb somewhere?

Hi,

>seems that gschem rely on libgdgeda to make png of schematics. gerbv seems to
>be able to make png. Am I missing something here? A search for libgdgeda in
>aptitude did not give any results.

	I am not aware of a .deb for libgdgeda.  Yeah, gschem uses
libgdgeda to generate png output (it's a hacked version of gd specific
for gEDA/gaf).	gerbv uses (I think) gdk-pixbuf and libpng to output
pngs which might actually be a better way of doing png output.	I will
investigate dropping libgdgeda in favor of gdk-pixbuf (if changing isn't
too painful).  Anybody have any objections to gdk-pixbuf?

								-Ales