-- Cut here --
From: Xtian Xultz <xultz@projetos.etc.br>

These question is for the PCB hackers: is too much difficult to
create a option in the menu called "Reload netlist" to reload the
currently loaded netlist file? It would be very interesting, because
PCB does not remeber the location of the netlist file already loaded,
and to reload I need to navigate over the file tree to go where the
netlist is...