-- Cut here --
From: Xtian Xultz <xultz@projetos.etc.br>

The best way to do it, IMHO, is by maintaining a up to date letlist ever.
Thats the way I do.
When I do some modification on my schematic, I update the netlist with a
gnetlist -gPCB -o netlist_file.net *.sch
and then reload it in the PCB.
If theres a new component that PCB doesnt have, it will tell you on the
log window, and a lot of other erros, like if you put a new component and
name it with a name that still exists, and so on...