-- Cut here --
From: Alex Perry <alex@qm.com>

From: Stephen Williams [mailto:steve@icarus.com]
> That's flying distance for me, but the convention prices are kinda
> steep for a starving open-source developer:-(

DAC is on this week in Anaheim (just up the road for me).
Mildly interesting, and had the benefit of predictably nice weather ... 8-)

I was amused at how many companies are pushing 'their' verilog simulator and
yet are apparently unable to differentiate their product from the competition.
Also, most (but not all) of the companies that sell frontends and backends
to make the simulators more usable ... claim to never have heard of Icarus.