Re: gEDA-user: PCB for veroboard layout?y

EATON,JOHN (HP-Vancouver,ex1) wrote:

For the benefit of those of us whose only experiance
with plated holes has been specing the thickness could
someone point out a "dummys guide to plating". Something
that doesn't assume anything more than chem 102 would
be nice.

I don't know about you guys but I would sit around
and wait for a FEDEX delivery rather than going out
to my shop and pouring sulphuric acid into a heated
bath.

I hope he tells us how he disposes of all the used
chemicals.

John Eaton

Damn another good idea down the drain!

Steve M.