Re: gEDA-user: PCB for veroboard layout?y

Mikey Sklar wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Stephen Meier wrote:

Damn another good idea down the drain!

Down the toilet in my case. At the risk of sound quite naive, is that
a bad thing? I'm using ferric chloride. I use it on many PCBs before
flushing used up etchant down the toilet.

If it containes metals and corosives it is probably not a good thing enviromentally but I am not an expert. I don't think most suage treatment plants have the capability to seperate this stuff from the rest of the waist. So if the waist is then used agriculturally it could be going back into the food chain or getting into the rivers. Etc. Again I am speaking without knowledge.

Steve M.