Re: gEDA-user: PCB fonts?

On Jun 1, 2004, at 12:27 PM, Xtian Xultz wrote:
   Hey folks.  I usually put my email address on a PCB layout, but the
default font that comes with PCB doesn't have an '@'.  Is there a
low-pain way to add that symbol to the default font?  How was the
default font generated in the first place?
I am (still) using PCB 1.99j
The font file is located at /usr/lib/X11/pcb/default-font
Put this at th end of the file:

Hey, thanks! You've saved me good bit of trouble today. I owe you one. :)

-Dave

--
Dave McGuire "PC users only know two 'solutions'...
Cape Coral, FL reboot and upgrade." -Jonathan Patschke