Re: gEDA-user: Latest stable version of PCB?

On Jun 11, 2004, at 4:54 PM, William Dieter wrote:
We tend to make snapshots when we think the sources are stable, but no
guarantees.  Try one and see!
Ok.  I installed pcb-20040531, and it seems to work fine (though I've
only loaded the tutorial file.)
In practice I think you will find it to be quite stable. I have had very few problems with the recent code. And some great new features (trace optimizer, autorouter, higher resolution, etc) make it really worthwhile to run the current stuff.

It would be nice to see a real "release" of PCB soon. Many folks have been working very, very hard on it in the past year and it has come a long, long way.

-Dave

--
Dave McGuire "PC users only know two 'solutions'...
Cape Coral, FL reboot and upgrade." -Jonathan Patschke