Re: gEDA-user: Latest stable version of PCB?

> When I install pcb on a Debian testing machine with apt-get, I get
> version 1.99j.

"j" was a popular release.  I seem to recall "o" being mentioned a lot
too, but that might have been what ended up in cvs on sourceforge.

> The files on pcb.sourceforge.net have version numbers like
> pcb-yyyymmdd.  Are any of these stable releases?  If not where can I
> find the most recent stable release?

The yyyymmdd versions are snapshots, so that people can get the latest
features (and help test them ;) without having to deal with CVS.

We tend to make snapshots when we think the sources are stable, but no
guarantees.  Try one and see!