gEDA-user: gschem - various

Hello,

Is there a way to increase the minimum linewidth that is used to render
texts and wires, etc.? on my 1600x1200 they appear very thin (1 pixel now) and are a bit tiring because lack of contrast.

I've a another question where RTFM didn't enlightened me.

net= ist coming. Where is the meaning of all attributes documented? (because, there is netname=, net= and somewhere in the docs I saw that also that label= can be used to attach an object to a electrical net). Also what do I have to put into fname= (.sym)?

How do I make all of the attributes of an part available when drawing a sym? To specify the "hidden" power (Vcc) net for a Chip, any tricks (except emacs)?.

Normal .sch drawing for pcb manuf: I add 3.3V-plus-1.sym and Vcc-1.sym and connect it by wire as I assume all digital parts have GND and Vcc as netnames? This should give the desired result of connecting net V3.3 to Vcc, correct?

But what if I make a mixed voltage circuit where Vcc is 3.3V for the 3.3V parts, and 5 for the some other ICs (both use the Vcc net as attribute and I cannot override this in .sch?) how do I keep the powersupply separated?

Greetz and many thanks,

georg