Re: gEDA-user: PCB lib.

There is a document. I have a copy. But it is copyrighted and sold at http://www.ipc.org/ for $150.00

IPC-SM-782A "Surface Mount Design and Land Pattern Standard"

Xtian Xultz wrote:

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:25:55 +0200
Levente KOVACS <leva@interware.hu> wrote:

Hi all,

Reading the mails here, I see that most of you created own libraries. So
did I.

I have redrawn all the headers, for example, becouse the pads of the
original headers ware too small.

Maybe we could share thoes things. Does anyone know a site where to
upload lib files?

Best regards: Levente

--
Leva

It is a great idea, but I am afraid about standards. The best is to make
the lib according to some standard, like JEDEC or IPC. The problem is that I couldnt find any document about standards in footprints, and without
this I cant imagine that gEDA libraries can have a consistent librarie to
use gschem2ocb (I never used it...). So, if anyone have documents about
it, share with us please...