Re: gEDA-user: Trackball at work?

This rebaissance thing looks good. But I think it would be less precise to
make movements with the arm. After all the idea behind a normal mouse was
to rest the arm and the wrist on the desk, hold the mouse between the
thumb and little finger and move it with fingers. Now since I work on a
dual head monitor, I have a lot of X movement than Y movement, and exactly
that has been the bad thing for the wrist, all that in an unnatural palm
down position.

Has anyone had experience with a real joy stick in CAD??

:-)
Shahab.

--------
Shahab Sanjari  (sanjariathrzdottu-darmstadtdotde)