Re: gEDA-user: pcb-bin-log

Hi all

Tnx for good advice

I got the problem fixed. It was created by an unexpected "smart" feature
in PCB.

If you turns the component and the solder layer off, the active layer
turns to the next unused layer. That courses you to draw on a wrong
layer since the active layer never changes back when you turns the
solder layer back on again.

tor, 09 06 2005 kl. 09:50 -0300, skrev Xtian Xultz:
<snip>
> I think the icons become blinking by pressing O and it founds a problem, and
> stops blinking by solving the problem and pressing O again. So, it is easy to
> think that when he writes a warning in the log window, he starts blinking. By
> pressing O again he allways stop blinking, but if another (or the same...)
> warning appears, he re-start blinking. What about it?

I think I would prefer to raise the log, every time it gets new
messages. But the idea about a warning icon or a sound is not bad at all