Re: gEDA-user: gschem Linux to OSX file problem

Ales Hvezda wrote:

I've created a gschem schematic on a Linux (MEPIS) machine and I want to be able to work on it on my Mac. The file seems to open ok but the schematic doesn't display. Any ideas?

Hmmm. Can you open schematics that you created with gschem on OSX? Are there any error messages? I wonder if this is related to the odd problem observed a long time ago about schematics being zoomed or displayed completely incorrectly.

								-Ales

Ales,

Schematics created on my Mac open fine on my Mac. There are no error messages. I also tried different zoom levels with no luck.

Joe