Re: gEDA-user: gschem Linux to OSX file problem

Hey Charles,

I'm using gEDA/gschem version 20050313. The zooming doesn't seem to be working quite right. The limits of the workspace seems to be restricted as you zoom in. Is this something you warned me about already?

Joe

Joe Dunphy
Monumental Sound & Music Production
30 Gunns Rd.