gEDA-user: PCB layout: simple rules to trace it!

This is my first attempt to realize a PCB layout. I've been already draw
my schematic in gschem and create a netlist with gsch2pcb. It's all
done!

But I have great problem to trace a layout in a simple way.

It's not a so complicated schematic, but I've strange limit for my
layout! I need to find simple rules to give a way to my work. Anyone can
help me with a tutorial?

Regards,
--
Davide "Rocker" Anastasia

*    Linux User #341094    *
*   Mail signed with GPG   *

All men are mortal.  Socrates was mortal.
Therefore, all men are Socrates.
                -- Woody Allen