Re: gEDA-user: gschem Linux to OSX file problem

Hi Charles,

[snip]
>120000 90000
>121000 90750
>-45 -45 24000 18000

	Okay, so much for my theory.  The second set of numbers should
match the last two and they don't, which is quite curious.

Next test:

* In gschem/src/x_window.c, after line 151 please add the following printf:

  /* the default coord sizes */
  /* real ones set in rc file */
  toplevel->init_right  = default_init_right;
  toplevel->init_bottom = default_init_bottom;
  printf("x_window_setup: %d %d %d %d\n",
	 default_init_right, default_init_bottom,
	 toplevel->init_right, toplevel->init_bottom);

* Also in libgeda/src/i_vars.c, after line 74 please add the following printf:

  w_current->init_right   = default_init_right;
  w_current->init_bottom  = default_init_bottom;
  printf("i_vars_libgeda_set: %d %d %d %d\n",
         default_init_right, default_init_bottom,
         w_current->init_right, w_current->init_bottom);

* Rebuild libgeda and gschem and please send me the result.

Somehow, w_current->init_right and w_current->init_bottom are not being
setup correctly which is restricting your world size and causing all sorts
of problems.  That's my next theory.

Thank you.

-Ales