Re: gEDA-user: gschem Linux to OSX file problem

Hi Charles,

>Could this be related to Guile 1.4? I thought I had upgraded the
>package definition files, but configure still seems to be picking up
>guile 1.4 instead of 1.6.

	Certainly, I would get ./configure looking for guile 1.6 instead
of 1.4, since gaf most like won't build on 1.4 anymore, however, the cause
of this long standing bug isn't guile, unfortunately...

/me hangs head in shame.

Please try the following:

* Remove the the following lines from gschem/noweb/i_vars.nw:

98,99d97
< int   default_init_right = WIDTH_C;
< int   default_init_bottom = HEIGHT_C;

then rebuild gschem.  Please let me know if this doesn't solve the
problem.  I will commit a more extensive fix to CVS once you tested the
above.

						-Ales
						"Hopes this is the end"