Re: gEDA-user: gschem Linux to OSX file problem

Hi Charles,

[snip]
>Apparently, that was it. When I open schematics, they are properly
>zoomed. Thanks for tracking that down!

	Thanks for your patience in my really slow response.
I have checked in the extended fix to the gEDA CVS repository.

>I actually modified i_vars.c since I don't have noweb working here.
>
>(I was rather skeptical that it was going to compile at all, until I
>realized that I was only searching for default_init_right in the
>gschem directory, and not libgeda.)

	It's really curious that 1) ld didn't complain and 2) that
the code even remotely works on other platforms.  Yah for portability
and testing on other platforms.

	Now to catch up on other patches.

								-Ales