Re: gEDA-user: gschem Linux to OSX file problem

On 6/17/05, Ales Hvezda <ahvezda@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please try the following:
>
> * Remove the the following lines from gschem/noweb/i_vars.nw:
>
> 98,99d97
> < int   default_init_right = WIDTH_C;
> < int   default_init_bottom = HEIGHT_C;

Apparently, that was it. When I open schematics, they are properly
zoomed. Thanks for tracking that down!

I actually modified i_vars.c since I don't have noweb working here.

(I was rather skeptical that it was going to compile at all, until I
realized that I was only searching for default_init_right in the
gschem directory, and not libgeda.)

I committed a patch to my local Fink CVS tree. Later, I will remove
the debugging printfs. More info on the CVS tree is here:
http://www.ghz.cc/charles/fink/

--
- Charles Lepple