gEDA-user: working gEDA 20050313 for Fink

For those with a Mac who have had trouble displaying older schematics
in gschem, new Fink .info files are available. Thanks again to Ales
for the fix.

http://www.ghz.cc/charles/fink/#anoncvs

After a couple of success reports, I will attempt to upload them to
the Fink CVS server. As always, please include some details about your
system configuration (OS X release, fink version, stable vs. unstable,
etc.)

Also, if I suggested that you try the geda_20050313 branch, note that
it has been folded back into the trunk, and you will want to run 'cvs
update -A' to continue getting updates.

--
- Charles Lepple