gEDA-user: gnetlist bug report

Title: gnetlist bug report

Hi folks,

I've discovered what I suspect to be a bug with gnetlist.

When a net connects two pins of a device, but does not connect to any other devices, gnetlist "forgets" about one of the pins it's connected to.

The attached dataset exhibits the problem.

Run `gnetlist -g redac` and examine the netlist produced.  The output of `gnetlist -g drc2` indicates that this may not be a backend problem.

This is a pretty serious issue for me, because I've a board which I need to get made in the next two weeks, so if someone can suggest a quick workaround or can provide a patch it would be fantastic!

Thanks,

Peter