RE: gEDA-user: gnetlist bug report

> What version of gEDA are you using?

gEDA/gnetlist version 20050313

> Could you please reduce your example to just a few nets and
> symbols and explain us what to look for (such as 'good' and
> 'bad' netlist)?

  $ head output.net
  .PCB
  .REM CREATED BY gEDA GNETLIST
  .CON
  .COD 2

  .REM FPCBUS_1
  J1 E25
  .REM FPCBUS_3
  J1 E24
  .REM FPCBUS_5

What I'm expecting is (c.f. the schematic itself):

  .PCB
  .REM CREATED BY gEDA GNETLIST
  .CON
  .COD 2

  .REM FPCBUS_1
  J1 E25 J1 C8
  .REM FPCBUS_3
  J1 E24 J1 C12
  .REM FPCBUS_5

Please take a closer look at the schematic -- what I've done is
a tad unorthodox, but I don't see any reason for it _not_ to
work.

> Also be careful that you are giving a name to each net on the
> right hand-side of the resistors twice. I do not think it is
> a good idea.

Unfortunately this schematic doubles as documentation, so
having multiple netnames is really very helpful.  I've got 10
slightly different boards with almost identical components on,
just different net-to-pin mappings.

Cheers,

Peter

<<winmail.dat>>