Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist bug report

Hi Peter,

Peter Brett writes:
 > [...]
 > I've discovered what I suspect to be a bug with gnetlist.
 >
 > When a net connects two pins of a device, but does not connect to
 > any other devices, gnetlist "forgets" about one of the pins it's
 > connected to.
 > [...]

I can not reproduce the problem here either on your example schematics
or a test one.

What version of gEDA are you using? Could you please reduce your
example to just a few nets and symbols and explain us what to look
for (such as 'good' and 'bad' netlist)?

Also be careful that you are giving a name to each net on the right
hand-side of the resistors twice. I do not think it is a good idea.

Regards,

Patrick