RE: gEDA-user: gnetlist bug report

> I'm curious, how would you deal with the multiple netname=
> attributes per single segment?  How would you pick which netname actually
> ends up in the netlist?  Which one takes precedence?  How are the other
> treated?  Thanks.

I'd expect exactly the same behaviour as when you've got two segments in a net with different netname= attributes; it seems like the most intuitive way to implement it.

Of course, that doesn't address the problem of what to do if there are multiple netname= attributes on a single net.  But I'm not sure that matters, as long as the electrical connectivity works out as expected.

Peter

<<winmail.dat>>