RE: gEDA-user: gnetlist bug report

I've had several occasions where I have a big bus that's treated as a big bus on one part of the schematic, but has some lines that have some special function in circuit behaviour.  So I want to preserve the bus sequence netname=, as well as adding another netname= to indicate the role of that line.

For instance, on an FPGA: a serial configuration pin can be used as a regular IO once configuration's complete.

Peter

<<winmail.dat>>