Re: gEDA-user: Errors converting schematics to PCB...

Another, better, way to do this is to throw all configuration info
into the "gafrc" file.  "Gafrc" is meant to replace all the *rc files
associated with the individual gaf programs.  "Gafrc" should work on
versions of gEDA/gaf released since the middle of 2004.

The individual *rc files will continue to be supported for some time,
but "gafrc" is the way to go for the future.  BTW:  You can have a
${HOME}/gafrc which affects all your projects, and you can have a
${cwd}/gafrc in your local project directory which applies only to
your local project.

As an experiment, why don't you try replacing gschemrc, gnetlistrc,
gattribrc and so on with gafrc and try running all your programs
again?

Stuart