Re: gEDA-user: PCB: Connecting Nets by hand

Well, I have to say, I am positively disappointed with PCB in its entirety.

First, the nets I'm trying to connect are (a) all connected in the
schematic, and (b) not being fed between pins.  Second, while
hand-routing the design, I used cut-n-paste to replicate the bulk of
the circuit.  This worked pretty well, but after discovering an error,
I went back to gschem to correct the error.  After running gsch2pcb,
it refused to generate a new pcb file, despite a pretty significant
change.  So, I basically have to delete everything in my PCB
directory, and start over from scratch.

Eight hours gone.  That's eight hours of my life I'll never see again.

I'm pretty upset.  There were a number of other "gotchas" during the
use of the software that I positively hated too.  I wish I'd written
them down.

I've almost had it with this.  :(