Re: gEDA-user: Lecture about Ronja

On Friday 24 June 2005 07:22, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
>Yesterday I had a lecture about Ronja at Linux User Group
> Switzerland in Zurich.
>
>About a half of the lecture is about the tools used for Ronja
>development. Slides for Open Office Impress are at
>http://ronja.twibright.com/slides/ronja_lugs.sxi
>
>CL<

A fairly impressive presentation once I managed to get OOo1.9-109 to
open it.  I tried adding an .sxi pattern to kde file recognition
database, but it still opens in kwrite, so I pasted it into OOo's
file command line, which worked just fine.

Has anyone else managed to add an application *.sxi & make it work?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)