Re: gEDA-user: Lecture about Ronja

On 6/24/05, Colin Ager <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Gene Heskett wrote:
> >A fairly impressive presentation once I managed to get OOo1.9-109 to
> >open it.  I tried adding an .sxi pattern to kde file recognition
> >database, but it still opens in kwrite, so I pasted it into OOo's
> >file command line, which worked just fine.
> >
> >Has anyone else managed to add an application *.sxi & make it work?
> >

> It works for me if I download the file as a separate operation and then
> click on it (OOo v 1.0.1). My association is with image *.sxi->oowriter.
> It does not work if I just click on the link in the post.
> I've tried telling Mozilla to send sxi files to oowriter but no luck.
>
> Colin

The webserver at ronja.twibright.com is sending the file as

This is why Mozilla is trying to open it with kwrite.

I'm not sure what content-type you should use for OO files, but I'm
sure text/plain isn't it.

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail
--
You think that it is a secret, but it never has been one.
  - fortune cookie