gEDA-user: Another board with gEDA/PCB

I have recieved 2 prototypes of my design DSPCARD from ProtoExpress. It was designed using gEDA and PCB. It is 4 layer 6mil track/space. I have posted some information about it and pictures of the bare board at http://dlharmon.com/dspcard/index.html Sorry about the bad scans. The BGA part is a FPGA (256 balls, 1mm pitch) I plan to try soldering it in a toaster oven. The board is about the size of a credit card. Thanks to the developers for making this design possible.

--
Darrell Harmon
100x100mm SBC running GNU/Linux: