gEDA-user: Free Dog gathering announcement -- Thurs, June 8th!

--------------   Free Dog Gathering Announcement ----------------

The Free EDA Users Group will meet this coming *Thursday*, June
8th.  To break up the routine, let's have a *dinner* get-together at
the Legal Seafoods restaurant at the corner of Main and Ames St in
Kendall Sq Cambridge.   (Cambridge, MA, USA, of course.)

This get-together will be an open and informal gathering.  We'll have
dinner and make plans for future gatherings and code sprints.  After
dinner we can retire to the usual Starbucks for coffee/tea and any
show-and-tell which people might have.  We can also pull out the
laptops and do any bug fixing (*cough* gattrib *cough*) while we are
having coffee/tea.

Free Dog is an association of like-minded hackers and engineers
interested in free and open EDA tools. We hold monthly meetings near
MIT (and other locations) featuring informal networking, speakers, and
camaraderie. Our goals are to learn more about CAD, engineering and
scientific software, share ideas about our current projects, and --
most importantly -- have fun with like-minded people. We welcome new
members and participants of all ages.  Students are particularly
welcome!