Re: gEDA-user: GSchem Crashing

Check the FAQ:

http://www.geda.seul.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=geda:faq-gschem

-Dan

Mike Hansen wrote:
I have a new install of GSchem running on Fedora Core 5. I am seeing very unstable behavior when it comes to undos/deletes in gschem, the app crashes without even an error message box. Has anyone seen this behavior before, is there a solution? At first I tried the cd install and that failed about midstream through the install process so I did gschem from rpms that were available. I've used gschem for a couple of years and I've never really had any problems with crashing so frequently so this would seem to be something involving the install or perhaps permissions(for the saving of the sch file?).