Re: gEDA-user: gEDA download page

Ummm, if you go to the bottom of the download page, you can find a
link to a page with all sources available.

Ales decided to revamp the download page to the format you see now
since newbies were complete flummoxed by the old page, which had too
many ways to download the software.  He asked several other developers
their thoughts about this change.  I agreed with him that the
simplified download page is better & less intimidating.

Staurt